SEND Support Services

Check out below the Special Educational Needs and Disability services to support children and young people living in Surrey

If you live in Surrey and you are a young person who feels they may need extra support/diagnosis or have diagnosed SEND and need more advice, please access the Surrey County Council website’s information and services page for SEND.

If you or your young person need to access a directory of services available in Surrey or need help accessing those services, please check out the Surrey Local Offer’s website.